Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm going to kick your a$$ today

Is how my zumba instructor started off Saturday - and that she did.  Sadly it was her last class at that gym.  I only have 4 more visits left on the groupon that I purchased so hopefully the replacements will be just as good.  The husband ended up taking the kids to Ocean City on Saturday since I already had a few things planned for myself I was able to enjoy a full day to myself (minus the morning tball game).  Silly me thought it would be fun to go for a run in the afternoon when it was nearly 90 degrees and after over an hour of zumba and 15 min on the ARC trainer.  Yeah, I only ran for about 1 mile and ended up walking the other 2. 

Here is how I'm hoping the week shapes up in the exercise world.  I'm unofficially starting my training for Septembers RnR Philly half.  Official training starts the end of June, but I've been slacking with consistent running so I'm repeating week 1 a few times.  I'll be following the Hal Higdon plan and adapting it to fit my schedule:
Mon - ARC trainer + upper/core
Tues - run
Wed - Zumba kinect
Thurs - run + upper/core
Fri - elliptical
Sat - rest
Sun - run 4 miles 


No comments:

Post a Comment