Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm taking the day off from working out today.  I'm feeling a little under the weather and last night my youngest was up a lot so I'm pretty tired today.  Tonight I'm going to bed early so I can hit the gym before my husband has to leave for work (again another early morning for him this week).  I'm just dying not being able to get a really good workout so far this week.

Last night I did do some good lower body and ab workouts while watching Biggest Loser.  For a snack yesterday I made myself a banana smoothie using 1 cup of skim milk, a banana and 1 TBSP of Flax seed (yes I do have quite an obsession with flax seed if you haven't already noticed).  I mixed it up in our Magic Bullet and it was very delicious and 4 pts on the Weight Watchers Points Plus plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment