Monday, June 4, 2012

All signed up

Today was the first day to register for the 2012 Run the Bridge 10k and I'm now officially all signed up.  Hopefully this year I'll shave a few minutes off of my time from last year.

Today I'm on day 1 of the first cycle of the 17 day diet.  I decide that I need to jump start my healthy eating habits again after falling off the wagon recently.  To do that I really need a good laid out plan, and for me it's the first cycle of this diet.  So here's to hopefully getting back on track and not feeling so sluggish and tired.  This week should be a good one for me and the exercise world.  Here's how I'm hoping it will play out.

Mon- treadmill walk
Tues- run
Wed- kickboxing/zumba
Thurs- run
Fri- arc trainer/ upper body
Sat- zumba (my favorite instructors last day)
Sun- REST!

No comments:

Post a Comment