Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Peel

I
I am currently taking part in the Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Peel Campaign through BzzAgent. Have you heard of it before?  I hadn't before this campaign.  Thanks to BzzAgent I was given this product to try for free.

I had horrible HORRIBLE acne growing up, yeah that did a lot for the self esteem as a teenager.  Thankfully I no longer have that issue but that acne, along with my love for the sun has left some dark spots on my skin. Here's a sample of what we're dealing with here.
It has now been 2 weeks since I have started using Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Peel and I have already noticed a difference.  Within a few days my overall complexion became brighter.  Some of the dark spots have started to fade away.  I will be taking another picture and will post in 2 more weeks.

The best part?  It's so incredibly easy to use.  After I do my nightly face cleaning, I apply the Peel and whala (is that how you spell that?) and I'm done!  That's it!  All the work is done while I'm sleeping .  In the morning I just wash my face as usual.  I had no redness or irritation, that was really my biggest concern.  Really you should give it a try if dark spots are an issue for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment