Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spin approved cosmetics

I'm participating in another BzzAgent campaign - this time for Neutrogena Cosmetics.  The other day a package arrived in the mail for me containing Neutrogena MoistureSmooth color stick (for the lips), Healthy lengths mascara and 2 crease proof eye shadows to try for free.  I LOVE makeup so I was pretty excited about trying it out.  Sadly I was already all made up for the day, but I immediately tried the MoistureSmooth color stick (sweet watermelon).  Now I'm not one who normally wears anything on my lips beyond chapstick, but wow I do like this.  It's the perfect shade of sheen for me and the best part is that it does have a watermelon scent to it!  

The next morning I was pretty excited to try everything out.  I like the more natural look to make up so the Constant Copper and Lasting Taupe shades were just perfect for me.  What I do love about the eye shadows is the ease of applying.  You just roll it right on.  Have you ever had the problem of eye shadow getting messed up in the crease area?  They say this is crease proof and so far so good for me!  And that includes 2 pretty heavy duty, sweaty spin sessions.  That I believe says a lot.

I am trying to get used to the mascara.  It doesn't seem to be as dramatic as what I have been using.  It seems to have a lighter consistency than my L'oreal. 

Here I am all prettified.  A view of the eye shadow.  I did the Constant copper on the base of the lid with a quick swipe of Lasting taupe along the crease and eyelash.  Really I'm telling you the Lasting Taupe stayed where it was supposed to at the crease!  amazing!

 And me.  I actually like this picture, which is very rare for me.  Very natural looking.

So all in all I definitely give it 2 thumbs up from me.  If you haven't already give Neutrogena cosmetics a try! (and my brighter complexion is all thanks to Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Peel)


No comments:

Post a Comment