Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I'm back ... again....

One thing I have noticed with my horrible weight gain the past few months is that it coincides with with my husband started traveling more for work.  When he's gone, I am not able to make it to the gym due to my gym not having child care.  Next year will be a bit easier as the oldest will be in full day school and the youngest will be in preschool, which just happens to be around the corner from the gym.  so those 2 days he will be in school, I will be able to go after I drop him off. So after coming to this realization I started looking into getting a spin bike for the house.  I have been taking spin classes (thanks to groupon) on Saturdays and I just love it.  LOVE it!  I have a small house so the nice thing about a spin bike is that it doesn't take up much space and it's pretty quiet since I will be doing it most of the time  after the boys are asleep.  After reading reviews I decided on this Sunny indoor cycle and it arrived on Valentine's Day. 














tonight will be my first real workout on it.  I will be watching Dance Moms.  As a way to keep it fun, I plan on upping the resistance every time Abby says Save your tears for the pillow - someone leaves the studio - Maddie cries - moms and Abby have a fight - Abby is mean to a kid - Kathy gloats -Someone insults Abby's weight - Melissa sucks up


So now I no longer have the excuse of not being able to workout.  I started up with myfitnesspal again yesterday.  I found a 5k that I will be signing up for.  I'm back.  I'm digusted with myself right now.  I can't believe I let myself gain all the weight that I had previously lost.  I hate looking at pictures of myself right now.  My clothes are tight.  I will get back to where I was last spring.  I will.  I promise myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment