Monday, March 12, 2012

The 17 Day Diet - Day 1

I survived day 1! There was a question about what the 17 Day Diet is.  This website has a quick synopsis of the diet.

Today was a grocery shopping day for me.  I got all stocked up on the foods that I will need for the week.  The boys and I went during the daytime and got home at lunch time.  I realized how much I randomly grab non healthy foods when I'm not prepared.  I was so hungry and just wanting to reach into the bag of animal crackers and devour them.  But I held myself together until I was able to make myself tuna and celery for lunch.  So yes, I made it through the day without eating the leftovers from the boys plates.  But most importantly, a little bit ago as I was organizing I came across a HUGE piece of chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream icing from my sister-in-law's birthday over the weekend.  Oh that looked so delicious and it took some restraint to not take a nibble while the husband at a slice of it.

So the starting weight for this diet is 167.4.  Talk about extreme bloat from poor eating over the weekend and a woman's monthly.  At the end of last week I was in the 162's.    So we'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment