Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Out of the comfort zone

I haven't watched it all yet, but last nights excuse on the Biggest Loser was about getting out of your comfort zone.  This is one part of my life I'm really trying to work on this year, one of my New Years resolutions.  I took a step a few weeks ago by attending a zumba class at a local gym.  I'm more of a person who likes to just go run or work on some machines at the gym compared to joining in classes where I have to follow an instructor.  So what a joy to my eyes this morning when I was checking my email and saw a new groupon.  Visits to a nearby gym that offers various classes, including kickboxing, zumba and spinning  I bought the 10 visit package and I'm rather excited to change up my workouts a bit.

On a side note I almost made a fool of myself at the gym this morning.  Part of the show that I did see last night had one contestant running at 10.0 for 30 seconds.  Silly me thought it would be a good idea to give it a try.  If she was able to do it, surely I would.  LOL  I almost fell flat on my face.  Thankfully I was able to lower it down pretty quick without wiping out.

Cute headband giveaway alert!  Runner ... Maybe has a giveaway for GlitzBandz.  These are adorable and I think I will be buying myself some.

No comments:

Post a Comment