Monday, March 5, 2012

A new chapter

March 1st began a new adventure in the life of our family.  The husband began a new job that has it's pros and cons for my workouts.  The pros are that he will be working from home at times = less early wake ups to make it to the gym.  Today I found out that my gym apparently turns into a geriatric convention at 8:30am.  The cons - there will be some times where he will be way for a few days = no gym time.  I'm going to be buying zumba for kinect to help fulfill the boredom I get with at home workouts. 

I began keeping my food journal/calorie counting with MyFitnessPal again today.  February wasn't the best month for me so I'm determined to make March amazing.  Today I got a great run in.  Yesterday to church I wore pants (without spanx to hold it all in) that I used to wear to work prior to kids.  Those are my NSV's.

No comments:

Post a Comment