Friday, March 9, 2012

The 17 Day Diet

I just got done reading The 17 Day Diet by Dr. Mike Moreno.  I heard some good things about it and decided to give it a shot.  So on Monday I will begin with day 1.  In the meantime, my neighbor was diagnosed with diabetes and brought over 3 new containers of ice cream that she wanted to get rid of.  One was chocolate marshmallow - one of my favorite flavors of ice cream.  I've been staying within my calories by eating tons of vegetables followed with big bowls of ice cream after the boys went to bed this week (hang my head in shame).   Not good.  I'm really not much of a "diet" type person, but I think the 17 Day Diet is what I really need right now.

1 comment:

  1. What is the basis of the 17 day diet? I haven't heard of it.

    I'd have eaten all the ice cream too. It is my biggest weakness!

    ReplyDelete