Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ctr Alt Del

That's exactly what I wanted to do with my day yesterday.

It was not a good day around here.  The 4 year old was making me lose my mind and I did some stress eating (darn those little Halloween candies!).  I did get to end my day by watching The Biggest Loser without disruption because both kids went to bed early.  Does anyone else think Jessica resembles Tara from Season 7? 

But the good news is that today is a new day.  A day to reset my attitude.  A day to start afresh with eating right.

This morning my alarm went off at 4:15.  I wasn't ready to get up yet and my plan today was to do the Tread20 workout along with a warm up and weights so I reset my alarm to 4:45.  I still managed to get the majority of the workout in, I just had to cut short the weight segment so all is good. 

Confession:  I never got around to doing laundry and last night at 10pm when I was gathering my gym gear I realized that all of my workout pants were dirty.  I dug through the laundry and found some to wear this morning.  So yes I wore smelly pants to the gym.  Thankfully at that time of the morning it's not crowded so I doubt anyone noticed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment