Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Try it Tuesday

This weeks try it Tuesday comes from one of my go to sites for recipes - Skinny Taste.  Last Friday I hosted a Twister Mania House Party and wanted something somewhat healthy to have for snacks.  Usually I throw together a bunch of dips, with a favorite being spinach dip.  I could probably eat a whole bowl of that just myself.  I was excited when I found this skinny version.  The bowl was pretty much licked clean by the end of the night.

Creamy Parmesan Spinach Dip
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes 
Servings: 8 • Serving Size: 1/4 cup Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 2 pts

Calories: 79.4 • Fat: 6.2 g Carb: 3.3 g Fiber: 0.9 g Protein: 3.2 g


  • 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess liquid squeezed out
  • 1/2 cup light sour cream
  • 5 tbsp light mayonnaise
  • 1/3 cup Parmigiano Reggiano
  • 1/4 cup scallion, chopped
  • fresh pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Can be made one day in advance and stored in the refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. Makes about 2 cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment