Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In (and other rambles)

This morning's weigh-in: 161.2.  Down exactly 4lbs from last weeks high of 165.2, of course a majority of that was probably bloat.

For once I actually had a good weekend of both eating and working out.  I feel like I got my groove back.  Best of all - I'm feeling AMAZING right now. 

Here is how I'm expecting my week to play out:

Monday - short run + upper body (done!)
Tuesday - P90x cardio
Wednesday - short run + lower body
Thursday - P90x yoga
Friday - Arc trainer + lower body
Saturday - long run + upper body

Now that I'm done with races until the spring, I'm going to focus more on endurance in running rather than speed or distance.  I just want to be able to run longer without having to stop for a quick breather/walk.  That in itself will increase my time on my runs.

2 comments:

  1. Great plan for the week - is Sunday your rest day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday is my rest day. I'll be happy once that day gets here. :)

    ReplyDelete