Monday, April 2, 2012

Free Zumba?

Don't mind if I do.

Saturday I was out shopping for an outfit to wear when I go to the Rachael Ray show on Wednesday and I got a text from a friend saying that the gym where we did Zumba back in January or February was having a free class that night.  The oldest had a tball game so I had to decline going.  Later I found out the tball game was canceled.  I was for a second that he wouldn't be able to play that night, but then turned to delight because I wouldn't have to stand out in the damp and cold weather we were having.  And I would be able to make it to the class!  What a workout it was!  I was feeling it in my core and legs the next day.  Apparently the first Sunday of every month they offer a free class as a community event.  Super excited about that!  I love my freebies.
And yes, I found something to wear for my fun day in NYC.  I think I'm most excited about the super cute pair of shoes that I scored.  Seriously, how cute are these flats?

No comments:

Post a Comment