Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Rachael Ray show

That is where I was yesterday.  One of the great things about where I live is I can easily be in NYC & Washington DC is 2 hours, Philadelphia in a few minutes and the shore in less than an hour.  If we ever move that is what I will miss most.

Do you see me? lol.  Left size, back row, second from the left in the blue.  So this proves they don't just put the pretty girls in the front, they also go in the back ... and middle.  wherever.

So anyways.  Yesterday morning 3 of my friends and I headed up to NYC for the day to be in the Rachael Ray show audience.  Oh what fun it was!  It's a bad idea to go there hungry though.  For our taping they did 3 food segments and oh.  my.  gosh.  The food smelled AMAZING!  My stomach was GROWLING!  Part way through they handed out a snack, a full size bag of Herr's baked chips.  I didn't want to have crumbs on my face, you know just in case the camera does a close up.  lol So I opted not to eat any.  As soon as it was over, we headed down the street to Cosi for dinner where I broke the diet and had a delicious Chicken Pesto melt for dinner.  It was such a fantastic day and I would totally do it over again if given the opportunity.  There was a giveaway - certificate to Havaianas.  I ordered mine today and opted to pay a little out of pocket to get a pair of espadrilles rather than the flip flops that would have been totally free.  I've been eyeing up a pair at Target so with this gift certificate I was able to get these cheaper than at Target.  Aren't they the cutest?
So now it's back to life, back to reality after a fun day.  Back to being a stressed out mom.  Back to the 17 Day Diet.  At least I have a delicious meal cooking in the crockpot for dinner.  I've been in a cooking slump and yesterday brought me out of it.  

1 comment:

  1. cute shoes and what a fun show to go be in the audience on.

    ReplyDelete