Thursday, April 26, 2012

Za Za Za Zumba


I probably mentioned it back when I purchased it, but a little while ago one of the local gyms offered a deal on groupon for 10 visits at a really great price.  Included in the visits were all the fitness classes that are offered.  I bought the deal because they have spinning and zumba.  Last night I was finally able to make it for my first visit and did a zumba class.  Oh.My.Goodness.  The instructor was CRAZY!  It was such a great workout and I cannot wait until I go back for the next class.  The best of all the zumba classes I have taken so far.  I got there a little early so I did 10 minutes on the ARC trainer to warm up.  After the class I headed back to the cardio area for a short run.  I ended up only doing 1 mile because I was dying of heat.  I realized as I started running that I wasn't wearing capris that breathe well and I get so hot while running that I need that kind of clothes otherwise I die.  I ended up walking the next 8 minutes to make a great 90 minute workout all together.  I almost started cracking up in the middle of zumba because this picture came to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment