Wednesday, April 18, 2012

On to Cycle 3

Yesterday began cycle 3 of The 17 Day diet.  The final cycle before the maintenance cycle.  Honestly, I wasn't very vigilant during most of cycle 2.  It all started with eating a real sandwich at the beginning of the cycle.  Oh I love bread. And then there's Easter and the ice cream that my son wanted when it was really hot the other day.  And And And... geeze I'm sounding like some of the Biggest Loser contestants this season.  BUT the good news is - when I weighed myself yesterday I was 156.2.  So despite the bad eating and not really working out as much as I should, I was able to maintain my weight.  So then there's the question of man what would I have been at if I didn't cheat? haha.  So this cycle I'm determined to stay focused the entire time.  I will do it.  I'm excited for dinner tonight since I picked up some shrimp for dinner.  The husband is away so I'm treating myself with a food that he is allergic to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment