Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Half way there

Here we are at Wednesday already.  So far here is what has been going on in my fitness world and what is to come.

Sunday - rest
Monday -  bike & treadmill hill walking - abs
Tuesday - Arc trainer - lower body - abs
Wednesday - 2 mile run - upper body
Thursday -  P90x cardio (I'm pretty sure the husband said he has to go to work early if not then elliptical at the gym
Friday - bike, short run, lower body
Saturday - long run (we'll see how long/far I get done), upper body, abs
Sunday - rest

I had such a hard time falling asleep last night (why was Biggest Loser on until 11? ugh) and did not want to get up this morning.  But I did and once I was at the gym I am so glad I did.  I loved watching the Biggest Loser marathon last night.  I've been feeling a little blah the past week or 2 about working out/watching what I eat and seeing how far they've come really helped put a spark back in me.  As soon as I came home from the gym this morning and was making my breakfast I logged into MyFitnessPal so I could start logging again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment