Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Year in Review

Wow.  Who can believe that 2011 is drawing to an end?  This year just flew by!

Looking back at my fitness year, I am very proud of myself.  Sure there have been a few times where I slacked off, but I had many successes. 

Weight - I need to buy a new scale battery (hence no weekly weigh-ins recently), but I'll be starting this new year off 25-30lbs lighter than last year.

Clothes - I'm fitting into clothes I haven't worn in years and into current styles.

Strength - I'm getting some pretty gosh darn good leg and arm muscles.  

Running - Last year at the time I was barely able to run a few minutes on the treadmill.  Now I can run over an hour.  I completed 2 5ks and a 10k. Running is something I look forward to. 

Most of all I'm feeling vibrant.  My skin looks the best it has ever looked.  I can keep up with my 2 crazy boys.  Life is good for me.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Those are amazing accomplishments! Here's to a fabulous 2012! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME job!! Be dang proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete