Thursday, December 29, 2011

Well that left me a wee bit sore

I mentioned that I received The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout (Kinect) for Christmas.  Tuesday (I think it was Tuesday I'm so messed up with my days this week!) I broke it out for a try.  Ho-ly Cow!  It hurt to walk today!  I only did 20-30 minutes (the fitness test + a quick workout), but the quick workout focused on lower body.  Yeah I am not a fan of squats and lunges so my body/muscles are so not used to those moves.  I do like the game so far.  One thing I really like is that it tells me to lift my legs higher when doing certain moves.  What I do not like is my little image down in the right hand corner.  The tv does put on 10lbs right? 

2 comments:

  1. How fun, I got Zumba for the wii and tried it last night! It was fun, but I won't be doing it in front of the family again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did Wii Zumba at a friends house and had so much fun! I really want to get it for Kinect soon.

    ReplyDelete