Friday, December 2, 2011

Week in Review/Funny Friday

I've had worse weeks and I've had better. 
Eating:  The beginning started off shaky with having leftovers from our Sunday night Thanksgiving dinner with the in-laws.  As the week progressed, I started getting back into the groove.  I found out that I really love green peppers!  I always picked them off my food because I didn't like the taste of them from when I was younger.  I recently gave them a try again and oh I can't get enough of them.

Workouts:  gym 3x.  One day I spent almost the whole day outside cleaning up the yard.  We have no trees in our backyard, but it's surrounded by trees and all the leaves seem to land in our yard.  I used my husbands backpack blower.  I always joked around that it's really not much exercise, but good golly that thing is heavy!  Tomorrow I'm hitting the gym first thing to get my long run in as this weekend is going to be a whirlwind for us. 

and now for Funny Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment