Monday, December 5, 2011

Whirlwind weekend

What a weekend!  I felt like I was on the go from the time I woke up Saturday morning and headed to the gym until late last night.  Gym, yard cleanup (yes sadly we're still working on it, the down part to having a decent amount of land), birthday parties, shopping, celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary, building tables to sell, and a family trip to ride the Polar Express.  I was very thankful the husband has today off, otherwise I'm sure I would have opted to skipping the gym to get a few extra z's. I stopped at the grocery store on the way home from the gym and picked up some healthy food for the week so I feel like I'm prepared.  I stocked up on some of my favorite veggies.  Now I just need to cut them so they are a quick and easy grab when I'm looking for something to munch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment