Monday, February 6, 2012

Fitness Calendar

I won a calendar from a friends blog contest at the beginning of the year.  Last week I picked it up at my friends house.  I already have my Chic Fil A calendar filled out for the year so I didn't want to replace that.  I was trying to decide what to do with this new calendar.  One day it hit me - a fitness calendar.
 On the calendar I will plan out my workouts and keep track of what that pesky scale says.  Then I can compare weeks to see if there's a pattern to my up and down on the scale by the time of the month or my workouts.  I already have to do some adjustments since I switched this past weekend up due to needing some extra calories for the Super Bowl party munchies.  The rest of this week should run as planned.  And I plead guilty of avoiding the scale today.  No sense of ruining the beginning of what will be a good week. :)

2 comments:

  1. Smart plan! My husband keeps a calendar of his work outs and weight. Difference is he doesn't plan ahead of time so there is less accountability.

    ReplyDelete