Thursday, February 2, 2012

6 more weeks of winter?

If it's like our current winter I'll take it!  Yesterday the boys and I spent the day at the park with some friends.  When I got in our van to leave this is what the thermometer read:
 Love Love Love it!  Now if only I would have been able to get a run in with that gorgeous weather life would have been grand.

I've been neglecting my abs and core a great deal recently.  Last week I found a good price for Jillian Michael's 6 week 6 pack on ebay.  Monday it arrived in the mail. I started doing that Tuesday morning.  My plan is to do that workout 5 days/week for the entire 6 weeks in addition to my normal workouts.  So we'll see if we can turn this one liter of mine into a 6 pack.

2 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing that forever - make sure to update on how you like it. I tend to neglect my abs then when I remember I over do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I did 8 days of Six Weeks to Six pack. That's when I got totally sick of hearing Jillian's voice and we got side tracked into other things. I NEED to get back to it though. I really think it was making a difference. I could feel the work out getting a little bit "easier" as I got stronger. I'm going to try a new set up though where I can watch something else while doing it. That's the problem I have with DVDs, I hate it once I can say the lines along with them!

    ReplyDelete