Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In & other ramblings

Today the husband is home from work, which always throws off my morning routine.  That results in me not doing a weigh-in.  BUT as of Friday when I last weighed myself - 159.6!  The lowest I've been since 2008.  7 more lbs to go to be out of the obese range on the BMI scale. 

This weekend was an ok weekend.  Not the best but yet not the worst.  I took a break from calorie counting.  That doesn't meant that I went crazy eating, actually I think I pretty much ended up where I should be daily, if not at least it was pretty close.  Saturday is normally my longer workout day.  I ended up sleeping in which did not allow time for my morning workout since we take the boys to the Lowe's Build and Grow clinics.  I did muster up the energy at the end of the day for a Jillian Michael's 6 week 6 pack (JM 6W6P) workout.  The husband walked in at the end of the workout and commented on how he can really see the muscles in my legs & arms now.  Yesterday was a rest day as scheduled.

Today I will be doing my workout at night.  I normally do not like night workouts, but I will do my est to enjoy it this one time.  The workout portion of the week should go as follows.  It's a crappy week with really no gym time except for today and Saturday:

Monday - elliptical, upper or lower body (whichever machines are open the most at the gym), JM 6W6P
Tuesday -JM 6W6P
Wednesday - JM 6W6P, KenpoX
Thursday-  JM 6W6P, upper body
Friday-JM 6W6P, CardioX
Saturday -RUN - (after the long week of no gym time I might just never want to stop running)
Sunday - rest

1 comment: