Monday, May 21, 2012

Despite not getting a workout in over the weekend, I think I did pretty good.  I had the sweet tooth a few times but I didn't give in.  Ok I say I didn't get a workout in, but really that's not the truth.  I didn't get a formal workout in, but I did a lot of gardening/housework and that  burns calories.

This morning I started the week off on the right foot (literally since that is the foot I always start my runs with) with a 2.75 mile run.  The route I chose today has some inclines and I conquered those.  Normally I slow down with inclines, but today I took them on strong.

Here is how the week is hopefully going to pan out:
Mon - Run
Tues- arc trainer + upper body
Wed - am run + hopefully pm Zumba
Thurs - circuit training + elliptical
Fri - rest
Saturday - run
Sunday - rest

No comments:

Post a Comment