Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Try it Tuesday












This weeks Try it Tuesday is brought to you by Garnier Fructis and BzzAgent.  I've been participating in a BzzAgent campaign for Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and conditioner.  With this campaign, I received both the shampoo and conditioner to try.  Let me tell you, my hair has not felt as soft as it does now in such a long time.  Seriously. I was not blessed with a good hair texture.  Some parts are spiral curls, some waves, some straight with an overall poofyness (yes that is a word lol).  All of that requires me to straighten my hair nearly every day.   Since using the triple nutrition shampoo and conditioner, my hair has a bit of a shine again.  And guess what?  It all started with just the very first use.  So here is another product that I do highly recommend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment