Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Here's a math equation for you

cool weather + rain+warm blankets = what?

The answer to that would be turning the alarm off and missing the gym.  The bed was so nice and cozy this morning I fell right back asleep before I got out of bed.  Oh well.  I'll get my workout in later tonight. 

Here is how the week is playing out in the workout world:
Mon - treadmill walk/ARC trainer/upper body
Tues- 3 mile run (it felt great!)
Wed- was to be elliptical/upper body but will now Zumba dancing while watching something on tv
Thurs - JM 30 day shred
Fri - Zumba kinect or Kenpox
Sat- wedding reception --> dancing my butt off
Sun- rest!

This is one of my favorite songs right now.  They play it at Zumba and the dork that I am I start doing the zumba moves when I hear it here at home.  Really how can you not at least start tapping your feet? 


No comments:

Post a Comment