Thursday, May 17, 2012

Schedule ... what?

This week I'm so off with my planned workouts.  So far it has looked like this.

Monday- nada
Tuesday - nada
Wednesday - I made up for my slacking and did back to back classes at the gym - kickboxing & zumba
thursday - run - 3.4 miles

Last night was my first time taking a kickboxing class and I fell in love.  The teacher looked like Billy Blanks from Taebo.  I used to do Taebo all the time back in my younger days so I felt like my tv came to life.  I absolutely plan on doing more back to back classes. 

This morning I woke up and got my butt out of bed for a run.  I love that the sun is rising earlier because it makes my early morning runs a little safer.  So today I decided to try a new route.  I liked it, but it's completely straight and I felt like it took forever to get to the turn around point.  My legs were not having the run at first.  Around mile 2 is when I felt like I started to come alive. It took a lot of talking to myself to keep going, but I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment