Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend recap

Over the weekend I did waayy too much eating and drinking and not enough exercise.  But I did have a blast.  I have never seen so much delicious food as I did at the wedding that I attended.  Wow.  At least I spent a few hours out on the dance floor burning up some calories right?  Here are a few pictures from the night.  The first is a comparison using my "Oh my god I need to lose weight" picture.

My self pic
 While we were waiting for cocktail hour to start.  I need to work on my arms.

This week looks like it will be a fun workout week.  The zumba instructor that I love is starting a new class and it looks like I should be able to make it to at least 1 of those.  This morning was an alarm clock fail.  I'll have to figure something out to do later.
Monday- something
Tuesday-run/upper body/zumba
Wednesday- elliptical/zumba
Thursday- arc trainer/upper body/possible zumba depending on when kindergarten orientation is over
Friday-circuit training/walk
Saturday- run
Sunday- off


2 comments: