Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Try it Tuesday

A few weeks ago I found out about a great deal on Blueberry Vanilla granola bars at Monkey Brains Store.  It was $1/box and free shipping.  You have to order in batches of 9 boxes.  I ended up ordering 18 boxes.  My boys can be picky about their food, but I knew if they didn't like it the husband or myself would eat them.  The other day a huge box arrived by UPS.  I totally forgot I ordered these  and was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box and found all that was in there.  In addition to the 18 boxes that I ordered, they also included 6 boxes of oatmeal and 2 other flavors of granola bars.  The oldest, Mr. Picky whose food choices vary hour to hour wasn't a fan, but my youngest loves them as does the husband and myself.  The best part about Monkey Brains products?  "Monkey Bars and Monkey Brains are 100% natural: no additives, no preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup. You’ll love how clean our ingredients lists are!!"  Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment