Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rest Day

Well today is my rest day.  How am I going to enjoy it?  Kick my feet up and relax?  No, haul 2 children around the zoo.  I think that's going to be more of a workout than some of my intentional workouts!  We finally have a break in the weather here and I cannot wait to enjoy it!

Last night I had to run out to Target.  I opted to go by myself leaving the husband and the kid behind.  As I was walking through the store all I could think about was buying something incredibly bad for me.  That darn ice cream on an end cap.  I got out of the food area and the thought of buying a Snickers bar and scarfing it down on the way home came to mind.  I am happy to report that I did not give into temptation and left without buying any junk food. 

“Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.” ~Emilie Coue

No comments:

Post a Comment