Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In (and other rambles)

162.4 -- I made Oatmeal cookies Saturday and really regretted it yesterday.  The saying "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" might be a bit wrong with these cookies. lol

Well we survived the hurricane without any major damage.  Some small branches down in the yard, lots of leaves and one of our sheds has a broken caping for the siding, but all in all we were extremely lucky.  It was really one of the most scary times in my life, especially when we were watching the news around the time the boys were getting ready for bed and a tornado warning pops up, and we were located in that warning box.  Thankfully we were at the very top of the warning area, but the 10-15 min distance from our house and the concerned cloud was a little too close for comfort.  If we ever have another hurricane I would greatly appreciate it could come during the daylight hours and not nighttime.  I think I got maybe 3 hrs of broken sleep that night.

During my run this morning I either saw a shooting star or an asteroid or something like that.  It was pretty cool.

So here we are ready to start another week.  In my exercise world, this is how the week should shape up for me:

Monday - 3 mile run
Tuesday - 35 min cross
Wednesday - 2 mile + strength
Thursday - rest
Friday - 50 minute cross
Saturday - 4 mile run
Sunday - stretch & strength







No comments:

Post a Comment