Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In


161.8 - close enough to last week - I'll take it!

Yesterday was supposed to be a 3 mile run.  I woke up to a torrential downpour and thunder.  It stayed that way the whole day until dinner time so I never got that run in.  Yes I could have gone to the gym to run on the treadmill, but well the roads around here were starting to flood from all the rain so I opted just to move the run to today and rearrange this weeks workouts to accommodate.

Here is what is called for this week:
     Mon            Tues     Wed               Thurs               Fri         Sat          Sun
Stretch & strength
2.5 m run
30 min cross
2 m run
+ strength
Rest
40 min cross
3.5 m run

What I'm hoping will happen is:
Mon - am run, pm Stretch & strength
Tues - circuit training
Wed - 2.5 m run
Thurs - rest
Fri-  2 m run + strength
Sat -  40 min cross
Sun -  3.5 m run

Fitness to me isn't about a crunch or a push up, it's about taking your power back.
- Jillian Michaels 





No comments:

Post a Comment