Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cockadoodle doo

Yes that is actually the sound my phone alarm makes at 4am.  I had to make it annoying so I wouldn't keep hitting snooze.

Today my workout at the gym was to complete week 6 day 1 of the Couch to 5k program.  I began the morning with a 12 min warm up on the elliptical then switched to the treadmill.  Surprisingly today's run/walk seemed somewhat easy.  All in all I ended up doing 47 min of cardio then switched to upper body weights.  One of my goals is to have a great looking back and arms for tank top season.  I'm a stay at home mom so in the summer I live in tank tops every single day.  This year I would love to look tone and not flabby.

I found this great quote, the author is unknown:
"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can".
I can do this because I am strong.  I have the health and ability to to meet my goals, however lofty they may be.  I will do this.  So what are your reasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment