Friday, January 28, 2011

Weigh in day

Really I weigh myself mostly every day, but Fridays are the day that I use as the weekly weigh in day. 

results: 178.6 - that is EXACTLY the same as last week.  Earlier in the week it was down to 177.2, so hopefully I'm just retaining water today and next week will be better.

In the workout world, I skipped the gym this morning.  Last night I shoveled my elderly neighbors driveway for 2 hrs.  That was a workout!  It's a fairly steep driveway so it was uphill lifting 12 inches of heavy snow.  Because of that I didn't get to bed early enough to wake up so early.  My husband is supposed to be coming home early today, so if that actually happens I may go to the gym later today.  If not, then definitely tomorrow even though Saturday is my normal day off.

Today's motivational quote:
"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be". - David Viscott

No comments:

Post a Comment