Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Here we go again

In October I saw that beautiful positive pregnancy test.  My morning sickness was horrible.  The only thing that helped my sickness was eating.  So I ate.  I think I gained about 10 lbs during the first 12 weeks.  The week before Christmas, I had a miscarriage.  I comforted myself by eating and drinking wine.  As soon as we were able to begin trying for another baby we did.  Once again I saw that beautiful positive pregnancy test in February.  I never lost the weight I gained from the previous pregnancy and holiday season.  By the time I delivered my second son in October I was just over 200lbs. 
I thought that baby weight was going to fall off as it did with my first.  But it didn't.  At my 6 week post partum appointment I was 183.  Bound and determined to lose this weight I began weight watchers again in the new year and also joined the gym.
This time I had such difficulty staying focused.  The little baby was a crappy sleeper and I was just trying to get through the day.  By the time it was time for me to go to the gym I was exhausted.  The weight was staying on me.  I did manage to go lose some, but then again gained it back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment