Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Married life

After we said 'I do', I continued to try to lose weight again.  I tried following this plan and that plan.  The one thing I knew I wasn't going to try was purging.  Very slowly the weight came off.  I was having fun buying new clothes in smaller sizes.  Life was good.
9 months later, my period had gone missing.  Finally after having a queasy stomach much of the time, I decided that I should take a pregnancy test.  That positive sign showed up very quick.  Just when I was getting thinner again I was going to be gaining weight. 
I gained just about exactly 30 lbs during the pregnancy.  By my 6 week appt I had lost all but 5 lbs.  I was determined to lose those 5lbs, but the scale was going in the opposite direction mostly due in part to the holiday foods.  After the new year I began weight watchers for the first time.  My husband also joined so we could motivate each other.  I had much success with Weight Watchers and the weight began coming off ... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment