Monday, October 24, 2011

Hello new week

Let's just say I pretty much just wrote last week off as a bad week.  I ate alright for the most part, minus the delicious brownie/cookie cake I made for my sons birthday oh and the ice cream but I SLACKED in exercise.  As in - in the last 7 days I only worked out once.  ONCE!  And that was only a 20 minute kickboxing workout from On Demand.  I woke up yesterday cursing the world for being a woman with horrible cramps so I skipped my run.  Tonight we're having our family pictures taken so I opted to sleep in rather than wake up at an ungodly hour and look like death for the pictures.  But I'm getting back on the wagon (how many times have I said that in this blog? lol) again.  My 10k is quickly approaching on November 6th.  I know I'll finish - even if I have to walk a bit.  I just need to get my calorie counting back and making sure I'm staying hydrated enough which I have been slacking on.  So here's to a new week a new beginning.  Speaking of new beginnings.  Today marks one year from when I had my awakening of "Holy crap I'm HUGE and I need to start taking charge of my life".  So here we go again.  Time to take charge again.  Hopefully one year from today I'll be rocking it even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment