Thursday, October 27, 2011

So sore!

This week has been horrible with making it to the gym because of my husband's work schedule and I just lose all motivation to go at night, so I have been doing workouts here at home.  Mon and Tues I did Kinect Sports.  Yesterday I did a 3 mile at home walk.  It's not much compared to what I normally do, but it's something.  Oh my goodness am I sore!  I guess with playing the sports I'm using different motions that I'm not use to because my arm and back muscles are killing me!  This morning I said to my husband "I can run how many miles and weightlift and I'm ok.  Have me play a Kinect game and I'm so sore!".  I'm anxiously awaiting the Twister Mania kinect game that I won from Houseparty.com.  This morning was my son's Halloween party at school and he came home with a bag full of candy cookies and other great goodies.  I'm trying to pretend they're not here in the house. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi from a new follower. Your accomplishments over the past year are amazing! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    I also wanted to let you know I host a weekly blog hop, Fitness Friday. I would love to you join us. It's a great way to introduce your blog to new readers and to find new friends. All health and fitness related!

    The details are here [Fitness, Health and Happiness]

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog and thanks for letting me know about Fitness Friday. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete