Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Try it Tuesday

I have yet to try this workout posted by Courtney Crozier from Biggest Loser 11 on her Facebook page, but I found it to be interesting to try so I thought why not post it here so I won't lose it for when I do want to try it.
 
Brett's Treadmill Workout!:
Warm up in any way you usually do (I walk at a 12 incline at 3.0 for 5 minutes)
-5 sets of jogging intervals! 2 minutes on, 1 minute off
2 minutes on run at a fast jog/slow run (I run at a 7.5-8.0)
1 minute of walking at a very slow pace (2.0-2.5)
Do that 5 times for a total of 15 minutes
THEN
-6 sets of sprint intervals! 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off
30 seconds at a full out sprint (I do these at a 10.0-11.0 depending on the day)
30 seconds walking at a very slow pace (2.0-2.5)
Do that 5 times for a total of 12 minutes
THEN
-Jog a half mile at your own pace (I usually do it at a 6.0)
THEN
Cool down! Walk it out at your own pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment