Monday, October 3, 2011

Motivational Monday

Normally today is a weigh-in day, but my routine got messed up and I never weighed myself.  I ended up doing my long weekend run (5 miles) yesterday instead of Saturday, which I actually liked.  So what that means is today instead of my normal 3 mile run, it's a stretch & strength day, all of which I can do here at home anytime during the day.  So I got to SLEEP IN!  I fell asleep last night while doing my night snuggles with the little guy.  All in all I got about 10 hrs of sleep, which is amazing since I normally get about 6. 

Now this weeks workout schedule is looking like this:
Monday - stretch & strength
Tuesday - cross train 45 min
Wednesday - 3 miles
Thursday - cross 60 min
Friday - 2 miles
Saturday -  rest
Sunday - 5.5 miles

Now for Motivational Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment