Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

I think my scale was broken today.  I weighed myself on Saturday and today's number was significantly higher.  So high I'm not even going to post the number.  I haven't seen the scale that high in a few months.  I know I had some bloat going on this morning from a lack of water yesterday so that is what I feel was the culprit.  Oy.  Hopefully that number is way back down next week.

So this weekend was a bust for working out.  I wore shoes I haven't worn in a while, at least last winter the other day without socks and that resulted in a blister on the heel of my left foot.  I didn't want to chance running and having the blister be worse so I took a few days off from running.  Yesterday we spent the beautiful day on the boardwalk in Ocean City so I did get some walking exercise.  This morning it was back at the gym on the Arc trainer for a nice sweaty workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment