Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In & schedule

So I'm beginning to think that maybe I need to change my scale battery.  For the past 5 days I have been weighing in at exactly the same weight - 161.6.  I would think there should be at least some fluctuation, especially after the weekend when I wasn't all that careful with what I ate.

Yesterday I did my longest run yet - 5.83 miles.  It was a rough run - my legs felt like a stuff rubberband.  The one thought that got me through it was thinking of a friend who the day before ran a half marathon.  If should could run that many miles, surely I could do what was on my plan.  Actually what was on my plan was 5.5 so I over achieved a bit.

This week is going to be a somewhat difficult week - my baby's birthday is at the end of the week.  He's turning 2 so I'll be busy with prepping for his 2 little parties but I will try my best to get all workouts in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment