Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Perspective

Over the weekend we went enjoyed the beautiful weather that we had by taking a family walk around the neighborhood.  We decided to take the wagon.  The oldest likes to walk a decent mount of the walk and the youngest is starting to enjoy getting a few minutes of walking rather than being pulled in the wagon.  This time the youngest wanted neither.  He wanted mommy to carry him ... 1 mile.  As we were walking and I started to comment on heavy he is getting it hit me.  He stepped on our scale the other day and weighed in approximately 25 lbs.  25lbs is how much I've lost in the past year (and I stepped on the scale this morning and the number is back down to where it should be!).  Here I was carrying the same amount of weight that I lost.  And it was getting difficult.  I can't believe how I used to carry around that extra 25lbs every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment