Thursday, January 19, 2012

And that is why I need my gym membership

I had every intention this week to get up early and workout at home when my husband's schedule didn't allow for gym time.  My alarm went off both days.  Both days I turned the alarm off thinking "why get up early when I could do a workout either during the day or at night?"  Yeah those workouts never happened.  I really am the person who needs to have a place to go to for my workouts.  Here at home I get distracted or just plain down tired  by the end.

BUT the good news is that I stayed within my calorie limit both of those days.  Myfitnesspal gives me 1200 calories for losing 1.5-2lbs/week.  I also looked to see what 1lb/week would be - 1395 calories.  So on my non-workout days I try to stay within that range. 

No comments:

Post a Comment