Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fit to Fluff

I am so incredibly glad my friends and I are doing the Fit to Fluff competition.  It's so nice having that extra support from others who are also going through the same journey.  We've been sharing recipes, tips and on Monday we're going to a Zumba class together.  But most of all I completely love the competition.  I am so competitive I feel the need to push myself when I feel like being lazy.  This week even though I haven't been able to make it to the gym I have worked out every day!  I'm watching what I put in my mouth.  I feel like this is really the kick I need.  We had our first check in weigh-in on Monday and right now I'm in second place among those who were able to make it (2 were sick and not able to come).   

1 comment:

  1. Great job!!! A little competition is a great way to stay motivated.

    ReplyDelete