Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Try it Tuesday

Today's Try it Tuesday was my nemesis Saturday night.  My friend made these delicious Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Blondies (3pts) that kept staring me in the face while we were sitting around talking.  I lost track on how many of these I ate.  Oh they were so delicious and something I know I can only make when I will be taking them to a get together otherwise I will demolish the entire pan.


Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Blondies 3 Points

Servings: 24

Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 350°F In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
  2. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter until fluffy. Add egg whites and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture alternating with water. Stir in chips.
  3. Spread into a foil-lined 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Bake until golden, about 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Remove foil and cut into 24 two-inch squares.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment