Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In

I finally got a new battery for my scale.

This is when I could make up a number that sounded good, or not even post the number, but I'm going to be real and honest here.  167.2.

And that is why I need to to regular weigh-ins - to keep myself in check.  I did have a decent amount of sodium the past few days so I'm hoping that might be part of the problem.  I did notice over the weekend that my jeans were feeling a little snugger.  But the good news is that that number isn't as high as last year at this time.

I woke up this morning and started the day out with the Biggest Loser Kinect game. Last night I baked up a package of chicken to use for dinner tonight (chicken soup) and some salads/wraps for lunches. Once I go grocery shopping tonight I should be good on having good healthy foods.  I love this time of the year because a lot of the healthier food options are on sale. 

1 comment:

  1. It is always good to see where you are.

    I hate weekly weigh in's but like you they help keep me in check.

    ReplyDelete