Friday, January 20, 2012

Funny Friday and a wake up call

Apparently this morning I turned my alarm off and fell back to sleep.  I was woken up at 6am with the husband's alarm going off.  I was up and to the gym on the Arc trainer by 6:15.  Thankfully I get everything ready the night before and the gym is a few minutes down the street from me.  I ended up getting 30 minutes in on the Arc trainer as well as a few minutes on weights before it was time to head home. 

This weekend I plan on hitting the gym for a run tomorrow.  We're supposed to have a little winter storm tonight.  I'm not a fan of snow so indoors it is!  Tomorrow night some of my girlfriends and myself are getting together so I want to burn as much as I can in the morning so I can have a guilt free night.

Enjoy your weekend and don't forget the Fitness Friday Blog Hop!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture, too funny! Hope your winter storm isn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete